Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Korean BBQ

I was so excited !!
It was first time that my mom saw Kel and Kathy!
We went to Korean restaurant.
AND we ate a lot... too much...:(

I think it was first time that Kel and Kathy ate Korean food.
They really like Korean food.

When I ate Korean food, I remembered my birthday party.
Steve and Tiffany, Anna took me Korean restaurant.
I wish you were here, Anna!
I miss you... I hope you will come back soon!

Nice food, nice talking, nice friends...everything is great here!
Funny picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture. Tiffany always helps me out with traditional Japanese ear cleaners. My ears are cleaner than ever. Thanks to Maki for bringing me an ear cleaner back from her trip to Kyushu. My life will never be the same.

Steve

matthew said...

your post is very colorful! I really like korean food too. hope you are doing well!

Maki said...

HAHAHAHA! I'm so glad to hear that your life will never be the same! If it will break in Canada, I will send it to you :)

Matthew, you have eaten Korean food!? But you have never eaten Japanese food... You should eat Japanese food! I think it is better than Korean food.