Friday, March 02, 2007

I got a package from America!


I got a mail from my friend Damien and his little sister Kiz.
I was soooooo excited to open it.
Damien knows I like a toy. So he sent me two dolls of PUFFY.
They are really cool! Thanks, Damien :)


And I got A LOT OF American candy!!
I have never seen candy like that!
American candy look like toys :) They look very fun and cute.

And I got a special necklace and a letter from Kiz.
I didn't know she knows me but it was really really really good surprise.
The necklace was made by Kiz and I LOVE IT!!
She sells necklaces and something eles.
Can you believe that she is only 14 years old?
She is a little bussiness woman :) Cute!

I sent a mail for Damien before.
But it was for Damien, not for Kiz.
(Because I didn't know her when I sent it.)
I decided to send a mail for her as "THANK YOU".
I bought a lot of Japanese candy, and......secret :D

I hope she likes them :)

2 comments:

Xaven said...

Hey Maki! Kiz told me that you sent her a package! She LOVED it all!!!!

Maki said...

Yeah, I'm glad to hear that she loved it all:)
I wanted to send a package because she gave me a special necklce and a letter.