Friday, May 11, 2007

The beautiful island Miyajima

We went to the beautiful island Miyajima on May 2nd.
It was the last day to spend time in Hiroshima.
We had to leave there and go to Kyoto.


When we went to Miyajima, we saw a guy who is from America in a train.
His name is Ryan and he also wanted to go to Miyajima.
So we went there togeter.


We had to cross the sea by ferry. It was awesome!
When we found the HUGE torii, we all were so excited and took a lot of picutres!
It was beautiful.


We finally arrived at Miyajima and there are lots of building which is so beautiful.

We wanted to go to close to torii and Anna and Tammy, Julie rolled up their pants and went to close to torii.
I wanted to do but my pants were too skinny to roll up...
Julie carried me on her back then!! She is so kind!!


Anna and Julie, me.
Julie carried me on her back!


There are LOTS of deers!

And they ate my map!!

It is my favorite picture!

They are so cute, aren't they?

We were going to the top of the island!

We saw a cool guy Pete and his wife.

He is really really funny and his wife is so cute.

Pete wrote "I'm Pete from Austria. Kiss" on the back of my hand.

We took a picture with Pete's wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mamaneuf says:
It looks like you had a lot of fun. This is a place that we did not visit when we were in Japan. Also, your welcome supper looks like fun.