Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Reunion!

I had a reunion on July 14th.
There were lots of my old friends and we all went to same junior high school!
(Some of them and I went to same elementary school.)
I was so excited to see them because I haven't seen them for a long time :)

We had the reunion at a restaurant which is close to our school.
It started at 7:00 pm but I had to go to a different party first.

When I went to the restaurant, all of my friends made lots of noise!!
It was really easy to find them there.

We kept eating and drinking!! We all were in high spirit!!

and.......

I WAS DRUNK!!

We all had really good time :)
I forgot to charge a battery of my camera so I couldn't take lots of picture... :(


Hee, me, Tsube, Kon-chan.
I went to same elementary school
and juniour school with Hee.

Tsube and Kon-chan
Tsube pretended to kiss Kon-chan.

When I showed my friends this picture,

they thought Tsube is a girl!!

Me and Che-kun

I pretended to kiss her but she tried to run away!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Maki looks like a fun time. My friends thought that Tsube was a girl in the second picture, too! I am glad that you could visit with school friends.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.