Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy birthday, Anna

Today was Anna's birthday. She became 29 years old.
She is my new Canadian friend.
We had her birthday party today.


Anna & me, Tiffany, Steve, Mrs.Nabeshima, Mr.Tokimoto


We ate "yakisoba" and "takoyaki".
Do you know them? These are so yummy:)
I really like them.

It is "yakisoba" which is made of Chinese noodles and vegetables,

meat, some fish and shellfish, sauce, laver, dried bonito, red ginger.

It is "takoyaki" which made of flour and egg, octopus, leek,

small coating of tempura, red ginger, sauce, dried bonito,mayonnaise.

Anna and her favorite Japanese man:)

5 comments:

Robin said...

Mmm... I miss Japanese food!

Elizabeth said...

Me too! But I miss Maki and friends more.

The Stiffs said...

That is a very handsome man. Sweet bonus for a birthday present.

Maki said...

I miss you too, Liz!
I like this your picture:)
So cute!

matthew said...

Maki! You need to blog again! :)