Friday, September 22, 2006

I am a Japanese girl!

I went shopping with my mom at Kimono store today.
I wore Kimono because I love Kimino:)
When I wore Kimono, I am glad I am Japanese.
Do you like Kimono?
Japanese women have pride in Kimono.
Which Kimonos do I match? Tell me your answer:)
This flower is called "Gekka bijin" in Japan.
It means "a beauty in the moon" because this
flowers bloom only 4 hours in summer night.

A design of Egypt in Kimono.


Mr.Nakaji is a designer of those Kimonos.

His name is Gakuryo Nakaji.

He is painting flowers for us.

He gave me a message.

"Dear Maki, I am glad to see your lovely smile.

I hope you keep your lovely smile. 9.22.2006"

He painted it for my mom.

It is flower of July because her birthday is July 4th.

He painted it for me.

It is flower of November because

my birthday is November 7th.

(My birthday is coming soon! I will become 22!)

6 comments:

The Stiffs said...

We really like the moon flower kimono! Can I (Steve) have one?

Elizabeth said...

Maki, they are both beautiful but I like top one the most, the grey one.

Your birthday is so soon. Do you have plans yet?

matthew said...

i like the top one best too

i think you should come to north america for your birthday. Liz will pay for it!!! haha

Maki said...

umm...everyone like the top one.
I agree.

I have not plans on my birthday yet! Maybe everyone forget my birthday. ha ha ha:)
I want to go to north America and Canada!
If I will go there, I DON'T come back in Japan. I will be runaway:)

Sophie said...

I like them... They can make a woman look really grand!

Anonymous said...

Kawaii~! xD
That's so cute.
I like the dark kimono! ^O^
The paintings are so nice too... OwO

*O*