Tuesday, October 03, 2006

♡♡♡My sweet darling♡♡♡

"No good to have lots of beautiful things,
because I'm scared to lose them.
But I want you, I want you, I want you,
even if you love someone else.
I don't care if you don't know why the clearsky is blue,
but I want you to know why my cheeks are pink...
Darlin', Darlin', can I come close to you?
And can I talk to you?
Darlin', Darlin', can I hope you love me?
But if you say NO!
I will love you."
It is Japanese song! The title is "My sweet darlin'"
I like this song:) but I think a little strange English.
What do you think about this song?
I kissed him♡♡♡

5 comments:

Robin said...

That's a great photo! Super kawai...

matthew said...

I like the song and the picture!!!

Elizabeth said...

I agree with Robin!

Maki said...

Thanks, friends!!
I got him by online shopping:)

If you want a boyfriend,
you should turn your PC on!
hehehe! just kidding!

Elizabeth said...

lol. thanks for the advice