Saturday, October 14, 2006

And more...

Did you check "Danjiri"? It's so cool:)

I watched it with my Canadian friends Steve & Tiffany, Anna.
Steve & Tiffany knew this festival, but Anna didn't know it.

We watched only 2 Danjiris in Sayama city.
Red lanterns team "Kawamukai" and white lanterns team "Maeda".
There are 13 Danjiris in Sayama city.
People was very kind who are in Red lanterns team.
One of them gave Anna special fan. So she have to cheer red team.
BUT Anna likes white team more than red team!
She said to me that there are many handsome Japanese men in white team.
I agreed with her. hehehe:D

An old man told me that this crazy festival is exorcism.
They drove away evil spirits!

We will watch Danjiri in another area (Tondabayashi city) next week.
Tondabayashi is my city, Sayama is Steve & Tiffany, Anna's city.
I think our Danjiri is better than Sayama Danjiri:D
It is more crazier than Sayama Danjiri.
My brother joined Tondabayashi Danjiri some years ago.

If I were a boy, I could pull it.
Because they prohibits girls from touching it.
Don't touch, Don't ride, Don't pull.
Did you watch it? Many girls cheered boys in front of Danjiri.
It is Japanese custom too.

Do you have a crazy festival like this in your country?



No comments: