Friday, August 25, 2006

Tokyo

I went to Tokyo to see one of my best friend.
It was fun to see friend.
We had good time in Tokyo:)

First day, we went to "Nakano broadway" to see many toys!
There were many toys! I was happy to buy some toys:)

Second day, we went to Shibuya to go shopping.
I really like "Shibuya 109". It is shopping mall for girls.
I think many girls love shopping:) Of course, me too.
I got new coin purse. It is so cute!

Third day, we went to Roppongi and Harajyuku. We went to "Roppongi Hills" to see the exhibit of Pixer. It was really good!There

were many pictures of Pixer.

20 years of animation

We went to "Omotesando Hills". It was good more than "Roppongi Hills". Because there is special M.A.C in Omotesando Hills. It is only store to sell special cosmetics of M.A.C in Japan.



3 comments:

matthew said...

I am glad you had a wonderful time in Tokyo Maki!

The Stiffs said...

Oooh, Tokyo. We should all go sometime!

Maki said...

Yes, It was so good trip!
I really like Tokyo:)
And I had good time with my friend.