Thursday, August 17, 2006

Favorite music

I love rock music and punk music!!
My favorite musicians are Sex Pistols, BON JOVI, U2...etc:)

I like this CD!
When you call me, my cell phone sounds "Have a nice day"!!
It makes me happy:)
My friends told me about Kelly Clarkson and "American Idol".
I had never listened her music. But it was really good!!
And I like "American Idol" too.
I cannot watch it now.
(I can watch it in Steve and Tiffany's house only.)
I want to see it soon!!

It's my favorite band too:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maki.
My favorite music is Japanese pop song.
But I interested BON JOVI.
But I don't have his CD.
I hope listen to BON JOVI's song.


Michihito.

Maki said...

Hey Michihito,

I know your favorite musician:)
But you should listen to BON JOVI's song!
It is really good and so cool!

And you should listen to "Vertigo" by U2! It is so cool too!

Anonymous said...

You're right.
I have a try it.

Michi.

matthew said...

Haha, I blogged about music today too! I didn't see your blog until now. I like Bon Jovi also. And I like Kelly Clarkson.

American Idol is one of the only TV shows I watch anymore

Elizabeth said...

I listened to the CD you made me Maki, thank you. And I did enjoy watching American Idol with you, Steve, and Tiffany.

Yeah for music

Maki said...

I saw your blog today,Matthew! Yes, your blog and my blog are same material!

I like the CD I made.
I like "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"!