Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Night

I saw one of my best friends Sayori tonight.
She came back from Okayama.
But she will go to Okayama to go to university after few days.
We had lived in same city and went to same high school.
She is very fun person!! She always makes me smile:)
She will come back to Osaka after her graduation.
I was happy to hear the news!!
We had a supper at U.K. Of course, U.K is not the United Kingdom!!
It's a cool and very good restaurant in Osaka.
I think young people like this restaurant very much. Me too.
My friends Liz and Tiffany, Steve love hamburgers in there.
I have never tried bamburgers in there, but it looked so yum...
It was very busy on Sunday night!

I found "7 up" !!

We went to Round 1 to take a "purikura" and play some games!
I got this Captain Tigger!! His clothes are like a pirates:)
And his hat is same Captain Jack Sparrow's hat from "The pirates of the Caribbean".
I gave my mom captain Tigger. She likes Tigger very much.

7 comments:

The Stiffs said...

UK hamburgers are the best burgers in Japan!

Maki said...

Steve!!Tiffany!!
I really miss you...

Elizabeth said...

I agree with steve and tiffany.
they are the best bugers!

Robin said...

Have you tried the Mount Fuji burget at the Hard Rock Cafe? Oh my, it's good... and huge!

Xaven said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Food, friends, and games... can't get much better than that.

Maki said...

I have never tried the Mount Fuji burget at the Hard Rock Cafe, Robin. I will try it some day!!

It's a lot of fun! You should come to Japan, Damien!!

Elizabeth said...

Yes Damien go to Japan!