Wednesday, August 02, 2006

★Pirty night★

We had a Liz's farewell pirty tonight. I and Rie,Yuki are classmates in Grace.

We ate Korean food (yakiniku). It was very very very very yummy!!! I love it :)
Yakiniku is very popular in Japan. Have you ever eaten it?
If you have never eaten it,you have to try!!

After a supper,we played a lot of fireworks in the park.
I like a rocket(uchiage-hanabi) very much!

It was a little scary,but it made me exciting.

I and Liz will go to the movies tomorrow. We will watch "Tales of earthsea".


Liz and me. Yum yum...
Rie and Yuki
Fireworks makes Liz happy:)

4 comments:

matthew said...

haha

Liz looks happy AND scared at the same time :)

Robin said...

Looks like fun. And, hey, thanks for the link, Maki! You rock.

Elizabeth said...

i was happy and scared.
But it was such an awesome.

Maki said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
We like fireworks!