Saturday, August 12, 2006

BUGS or TOYS?!


I have 4 bugs. 3 ants and 1 caterpillar!!
They are very famous in the world. Do you know them?
Yes, they from "a bug's life"!!
It is my favorite decoration of toys:) I like toys very much!!

When I was junior high school student, I watched "TOY STORY".
I liked it very much. I have collected toys since I watched TOY STORY.
Now,I have so many kinds of toys!!
"TOY STORY" , "Lilo and Stitch" , "The Nightmare before Christmas" ,
"Snoopy" , "One Peace"(Japanese animation) , "Dragon Ball"(Japanese animation) , "The Lion King"....so many...

My room is like a toy box:) I am happy!!


They live in a insect cage:)
Heimlich and princess Dot, Flik

This movie is a little scary...

4 comments:

matthew said...

haha, that's really cute Maki. I thought Toy Story was a very clever movie.

Maki said...

I agree,Matthew!!
I said you my favorite movie is "Legally Blonde".
But if you said the movie contain Disney,I pick "Toy Story"!!
I think "Toy Story" is the best animation:)

Elizabeth said...

I like your new toys. Very Cute!

I think i really liked Finding Nemo. But I don't have a number one favourite.

Jo said...

"A Bug's Life" was a great movie. I approve.