Friday, August 04, 2006

I love you,Liz!!

Liz went to home today. We went to see Liz off at the airport.

I'm very sad...When we had a meal with my mom,I felt she is like a one of my family.
I have had so much fun with her. I'm very glad to know her.
I hope that she live in Japan more...

I shall never forget the day we first met.
When she came to my store,we were just a clerk and a customer.
She looked lipgloss. I said her "May I help you?" in Japanese.
She said "I don't speak Japanese."
I used many gesture to tell her "I will put on this lipgloss for you."
She liked and bought it. It is first meeting with Liz.

After few days,I saw her and Tiffany near my store.
They exercised.I called them.
And I said "I want to make friends with you!"
She said "Okay,I will go to your store and give you my phone number tomorrow. "
I said "I will work in the afternoon."
But it was wrong! I said "afternoon",but I had a work in the evening...
It's second meeting with Liz and first meeting with Tiffany.

I noticed that I had a mistake. But it was too late.
We couldn't see.
After few months,we could see again!!

I love Liz :)


I saw very cute sister. Their mom took this picture!

9 comments:

matthew said...

I like these stories about when you first met Liz. The pictures are very nice too.

How will you keep in touch with Liz? Email? Blog? Do you have a webcam so you can see her if you chat online?

Maki said...

Thanks Matthew,
I will send email and write blog to keep in touch with Liz.
I don't have webcam...
I want it!!
Is it expencive?

Xaven said...

Hello Maki,

My name is Damien. Liz gave me your blog address, so I figured that I would comment.

Liz is a very special person and one of my best friends! I know how much you will miss her. I have missed her too.

I remember when Liz told me the story of you meeting - it made me laugh because Liz is a good story teller.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Maki, I am safe.
I got in late last night so I was too tired to email. The flight from Japan to Canada was good. I miss you too. SO MUCH! Oh, I bought another learning Japanese book it looks really good. I like the story telling of how we met good job! Tell your mother that I say hello, please.

Thank you Damien for the kind words.

Maki said...

Yeah! Liz is safe!

Steph said...

Hi Maki! I'm another one of Liz's friends, Steph. Thanks for taking good care of her while she was in Japan, I'm glad she had such a great friend there.

Anonymous said...

こにちは!わたしは源です。わたしもリジの友です。わたし今は北京で住むている、でも、私あなたかたの隣、黑龙江から。
私今はグリンスチヤンです。
美しい幸は神様からあなたまでおほしいます!

Maki said...

Hey Yuan Feng,

Thanks for your comment!
I'm happy to get your comment:)

Anonymous said...

バイトが終わって、家に帰る前にインターネットカフェでうってます。酒の試飲のせいで二日連続良い気分★
さあサボテンの待ってる家に帰ろう…あ、あげたんやった(笑)
MAKIさん、私は誰でしょう?
わかったら携帯に連絡して☆おやすみ