Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Japanese girls love cosmetics!!

My job is to sell cosmetics and makeup for customer.
I love my job:) Because I love cosmetics too!

People come to my store to get new cosmetics every day.
Now, "MAQuillAGE" is very popular in Japan.

(Maquillage means makeup in Franch)
Of corse, it is my favorite cosmetics too. It is sold in Japan only.
My friends Liz and Tiffany like it too.

I hope all of women will love makeup.

Because makeup is the privilege of women!!
I hope all of women will have mind to be beautiful more.

Dreams come true!!
I hope all of women never forget you are woman.

Everybody look at you!!
I like to help women to become beautiful women.

One day, a woman came to my store. She fluttered.

I asked her "May I help you?"
She said "Yes. I don't know how to makeup...but I want to be beautiful."
I asked her some questions and began to makeup.
Her expression was somber at first, but it has grown on her.
When I had finished her makeup, her face looked bright!
I realized power of makeup for women.


☆Japanese cosmetics☆

It is limited mascara (A lot of glitters in it).
It is not MAQuillAGE. But it's my favorite cosmetic.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yeah for make-up.
i like being a girl!

miss you much Maki

Maki said...

I miss you very much too,Liz!!
But I am glad to talk to you by MSN tonight.

It's about 4:00 am on August 10th.
I have to sleep soon.

Good night★

matthew said...

haha. Maki, I have never talked to anyone so passionate about makeup :)

You should not stay awake until 4am. You will become like me :( I stay up late every night and can't wake up in the morning!

Hope you are having good dreams :)

Maki said...

Thanks Matthew,

You should not stay up late every night too:)