Wednesday, February 07, 2007

She is a cute dog with a boy's name :)

My friend Yuma came home to see his family and friends from Tokyo.
He saw me to give me a lot of pictures.

This is the most favorite picture which he gave me.




He took this picture about a year ago.
This is Yuma's dog who is called Edy.
You think this dog is a boy, right?
NO! She is a GIRL!
I don't know why she has a boy's name...
I asked Yuma about her name before.
But he didn't know why she has a boy's name too.



Hey friends! I wanna know popular names with dogs in your country.
What do you think? What is your doggie's name?

4 comments:

The Stiffs said...

Between our families, Tiffany and I have had dogs named:

Ellsworth
Mickey (Mackenzie)
Casey
Rusty

Doolie
Mustang
Copper
Sheba

Maki said...

I know Ellsworth! He is so cute :)
I had never seen the doggie's name which I cannot pronunce!
I cannot pronunce his name :(

I can call "El chan!" :)

matthew said...

Our dog is named Shenanigan :)

In the past, we had dogs named Copper & Bentley

Anonymous said...

People should read this.