Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stolen my car!









My car was stole by Anna!
She drove my car to go to a book store with me.
110! (It is the phone number of the police station.)

I visited her to give the cosmetic which she wants after work.
And she asked me "What are you doing tonight?"
I said "I am going to the book store which you really like."
She wanted to come with me.

When I was waiting for her, Brian called me.
And I was waiting for her as I talked to Brian.
She said to me something.
But I could not listen well because I was talking to Brian.
It seemed that she wanted to get my keys.
I thought "She will open my car for me. She is kind!"
(I had talked to Brian.)
Somehow, she walked to the driver's seat and got on.
I thought she got on the driver's seat as a joke.
She made my car start.
You know...she drove my car without Japanese driver's license.
I shouted for help because I was scared.

In Canada, you drive on RIGHT side.
In Japan, we drive on LEFT side.
In Canada, you sit LEFT side.
In Japan, we sit RIGHT side.
AND the streets are very narrow in Japan.

I said to her "I believe you." but she said "Don't believe me." with a smile.
I'm sure it is the most scary occurrence in 2007.
She made my life shorter, hehehe :)

4 comments:

The Stiffs said...

Anna is psychotic.

Maki said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, she is!
"Psychotic" is the new word for me :) I got it!

matthew said...

haha, that was an amusing story :)

Maki said...

Anna likes to drive Mac-mobile. She drove it today...