Monday, November 06, 2006

★☆★Birthday Party★☆★

Steve and Tiffany, Anna had a birthday party for me!!
I was so glad and happy:)
(I still be 21 years old. My birthday is tomorrow!:-D)

I got very very very very nice presents!
Tiffany made a lemon cake for me:)
It was yellow and green, black...like Jamaican flag. Very cute.
Anna gave me a cool wrist band.
Steve & Tiffany gave me a perfume.
Mr.Tokimoto gave me a Hello Kitty's cake.

We had Korean food. It was so good!
After eating, we went to Round 1 to have a lots of fun!

Tiffany made this cake for me!

Roller skating!


We sang!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Happy birthday Maki!

matthew said...

haha, you all sound so awesome!

thanks for sending the birthday pics, i was glad to see them all! I'm very happy you had a great birthday and got super presents :)

Maki said...

Thanks friends!!
I am 22 years old already!

We had a GREAT TIME!