Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Takoyaki party

We had "Takoyaki party" at Yuki's house.
Takoyaki is my favorite food:)

Matthew, I remember that you said to me you do not eat octopus.
But I'm sure you will like it!
It is very very very very yummy:D
I wanna eat takoyaki now!

Yuki's nephew Hinata wanted to eat takoyaki.
He is 3 years old, very cute boy.
He is very interested in Anna!
And he try to talk to her. But he did not understand what Anna said.
When Anna sang the Canadian national anthem, he tried to sing with her.
He was copy-cat:)

These are takoyaki.

Anna is making Takoyaki.


I am making takoyaki!

Hinata and me:)

6 comments:

matthew said...

It does look pretty good! Maybe some day I will try it :)

Anonymous said...

Oishi, desu ne!

Elizabeth said...

Oishi, desu ne...I don't know how to say "me too"

Elizabeth said...

And Maki, I really miss you!
I need to get your address.

Maki said...

Liz, "me too" is "watashi mo" in Japanese.
I really miss you too!
I wanna send you a Christmas card.
Of course, I need to get your address too. I'll send you e-mail to let you know my address:)
I think about us some time.
"Why are we not together? What did part us?" Like this.
I really want to talk to you face to face. I miss your hug:(

jen said...

Maki! I just remembered I was supposed to send you my address. What is your e-mail address so I can tell you?

Oh, and I didn't like Takoyaki very much. Octopus is not the food for me! :) I loved yakisoba though!