Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my birthday!! Happy birthday to me:)
I went to Rokko mountain and Kitano today.
My friend Brian took me there.
He gave me 22 pink roses! I was so surprised!!
I really like them:) They are so beautiful.
Japanese boys do not give flowers for girls often.
In fact, I had never gotten flowers from Japanese boys.
I told my friends (boys) about this present.
They are so surprised to hear it.
And they told me "we cannot give flowers for girls. We are shy!"
What do you think about it?
I think most girls will be glad to get flowers from boys.
Rokko mountain!



Teddy bear museum

2 comments:

matthew said...

how was your vacation? :) are you back home yet?

Maki said...

I'm back today, Matthew!
It was really good!
I sent you a letter in Beppu.