Thursday, January 11, 2007

I got mad at...

I was waiting for calling from Brian today.

He is in Yokohama which is close to Tokyo.
He siad to me he is going home on 11th.
And he asked me if I am free. So I didn't have any plans.

I send email to him yesterday. "Are you going home tomorrow?"
But he didn't write back. I thought he was too busy to send email to me.
I decided to wait his calling.

I got up early to answer his calling. BUT he didn't call me until afternoon.
I got mad at him getting more and more...:(
My mom asked me if I go to the temple with my mom and dad, brother.
I went to the temple with my family.

When I was in mom's car, Brian called me.
"Hi! How are you?" He sounded happy. I told him about waiting his calling.
He asked me "Are you free tomorrow?"
My mom asked me to buy cosmetics in Nanba. I can go there with him.
But I was angry. So I said "I'm going out!" He said "Ok"
....What? Why did you say "OK", Brian?
I said to him "I have to go to Nanba because my mom asked me to get new cosmetics." He said "Can I go there with you?"

I made up with him.

It is Japanese food restaurant which is traditional Japanese style.

My dad and brother

We went to the temple to do good business.

No comments: