Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years nabe party!

Have you ever eaten "Nabe"?
Nabe means...umm...I have to use a dictionary:(
Ok, I found "Nabe" in my dictionary.
It means..."a dish (meal) cooked in a pot at the table."
There are many kinds of nabe in Japan and they are very popular in winter.

Ritsuko made nabe for us. It was really good!
I really really really like her. She is so sweet and funny.

I introduced my friend Kazu for my friends.

It was weird how to meet Kazu.
My mom and his dad are very good friends.
Kazu's dad said to my mom "Kazu has no girlfriend. He is 29 years old.
I worry about his marriage."
My mom said "I have a daughter who has no boyfriend."
And we knew each other. This is very weird.
But I think we will be good friends.
I really hope that we will be good FRIENDS.
Top: Steve, Maki, Tiffany (left to right)
Bottom: Kazu, Kel, Kathy, Tiho, Ritsuko


George is very cute:)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, George is very cute. It looks like you have a lot of fun.

Maki said...

Yeah, I had a lot of fun!
How did you spend around New Years day, Liz?