Thursday, January 18, 2007

Think about foreign food

I went to Hard Rock Cafe with Brian.
It was third times to go there.

We ate Mexican food and salad.
I had never eaten Mexican food before I saw Brian.

He showed me a lot of things.
Mostly foreign food.
I know about Chinese and Korean food a little bit.
But he showed me American food, Mexican food,
Thai food, Italian food, Balinese food, Indian food...etc.
They are very interesting for me.

And it changed my mind.
I thought the best food is Japanese food.
So I had never tried to eat foreign food which I had never eaten.
I was silly.


Brian took salad for me.
And he made cute face
Hair : lettuce
Eyebrow : shrimp
Glasses : onion
Eye : olive
Ear : bread
Mouth : tomato

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That salad is fun. I hope you enjoy foreign food.

I miss Japanese food, it is not the same in Canada. I can only find sushi and it a little different. But I enjoy Mexican and Italian food.

Maki said...

Yeah, I love this salad.

Brian showed many foreign foods.
But I don't know about Canadian food. What is it look like?
I wanna try to eat Canadian food!

Hopeful said...

Please come to Canada and I will make you lots of Canadian food, you have to bring your precious mom along, ok?
Love you and miss you
Kathy

Maki said...

Kathy! I miss you so much!
I applied a passport :) I will get it on February 2nd.
I can't wait to get it!
I can't believe I can go to foreign countries!
I'm so excited :D